Flexible Listing Service
Selling your house. Saving you time. Saving you money.
WHAT TO EXPECT, when you list with The Flexible Listing Service
- Day 1, You Just Signed Up For The Flexbile Listing Service 20% 20%
Application for FREE Seller’s Home Warranty
Arrange Open House Schedule
Arrange & Facilitate Professional Home Staging Consultation with owner and stager (optional)
Review Phoenix Property Seller’s Guide, “Best Kept Secrets for Preparing, Staging & Selling Your Home”
- Day 2, Preparing for Massive Marketing 40% 40%
Compose Keyword Rich Property Description for Multi-Print Media
Submit into Arizona Multiple Listing Service with ARMLS Enhancement Membership
Syndicate Listing to 350 Search Engines • 76,000 Websites • Top 7 Real Estate Websites
Syndicate to ALL Real Estate Company Websites, Your Phoenix Home Listed For Sale Everywhere
Create Dynamic Full Feature Virtual Tour; Photography, Background Music, Text Design
Produce Captivating Walk-Through Video Tour
Set Up 24-Hour Property Information Line
Post Craigslist and YouTube™ Advertising
Compose informative blog post including SoundCloud Audio
- Day 3, Activate Marketing Engine To Sell Your House 80% 80%
Design, Print & Mail Custom Just Listed Postcards with Call-to-Action
Coordinate Direct Mail Campaigns, Email Campaigns & Social Media
Launch Mobile Technology Marketing System;
Install Yard Sign with 24-Hour Sign Rider with Mobile Property Information Text Line
Install Infrared SUPRA Lockbox Security System
Share RoundTable Login with Seller for Real Time Access to ALL documents
Maintain Constant Communication with the Seller • Real Time Text and Email, Weekly Update Call
- Days 3 – We Are There Every Step Of the Way Until We Get It SOLD 100% 100%
Let Get Started Listing Your House
12 Reasons To Use The Flexible Listing Service
- Expert Pricing Skills, it’s like I’m the house values whisperer. Always straightforward and honest, I will tell you what your house will sell for. I will analyze the price trends in your neighborhood for homes like yours, including property visits, to ensure an accurate Targeted List Price recommendation. Request your FREE Price Trend Analysis to learn how much your house will sell for today.
- Save Thousands, Get Better Service, When you are ready to move, list your house for sale with the Flexible Listing Service. You will save thousands of dollars and you will save precious time.
- Professional Photography, A picture tells 1000 words, we hire a Professional Real Estate Photographer to present your house in the best light possible ∙
- Highly Visible Yard Sign, A professionally installed FOR SALE Sign to let everyone know that your house is on the market. Our signs are big and purple and really stand out, with 24-Hour Property Information Line.
- Massive & Targeted Online Marketing Strategy, Your house will be listed everywhere. Your house has to be found because it’s All about the Search. Keyword rich descriptions and headlines and an Interactive Listing in the Arizona Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS) and syndicated to Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, and everywhere else.
- Targeted Social Media advertising to buyers looking to purchase your house.
- Email Marketing to huge list of buyers Nationally and Internationally.
- Hyper-Local, On Ground neighborhood Marketing Campaigns, Just Listed Postcards sent to targeted households in your neighborhood and dedicated property website.
- Infrared SUPRA Lockbox Security System Only ADRE approved agents are allowed access between 8am and 8PM.
- FREE Seller Home Warranty, for qualified sellers. Can be transferred to buyer and provides coverage until home is sold.
- Constant REAL Time Communication Using Your Preferred Method. We will always keep you in the know, in real time and periodically.
- Virtual Closing Table, We make it easy and convenient to sell your house. You will have online access to all documents and we are completely paperless.
- Professionals You Can Count On, A Team of Full Time Phoenix Home Marketing & Selling Experts Working For You, Since 2007
- Great Relocation Resource ∙ Referral service to our team of Home Pros, including home staging consultation.
Don’t Overpay To Sell Your House
Our Flexible Listing Service is designed for the savvy property seller in Phoenix who likes to save time & money.
- Term: This is a 150 day Exclusive Right to Sell agreement.
- Fees: No Fees of Any Kind
- Listing Commission: 1% of sales price at Closing
- Buyer Broker: You decide how much you want to pay any Buyer Broker.
- Massive & Targeted Marketing: Social Media, Online, On-Ground Marketing
Here is why we call it Flexible:
- You are in control- You decide how much to pay the buyer’s agent. A good strategy to consider is offering the buyer’s agent a little more to incentify showing your property.
- We find the Buyer- If one of our dedicated buyer’s agents matches your house with the perfect buyer then you just pay 3.5% in total commission.
- You find the Buyer-You will save even more money by finding the buyer yourself through a personal source (friend, co-worker, neighbor, etc.) and when another real estate broker is not involved. For just the listing fee of 1% we will happily assist and guide you to a smooth No Stress, No Hassle closing.
- You can cancel anytime– If you are not happy, Cancel and owe nothing.
You will save time, You will save money.
I am committed to making the house selling process easy and convenient. As part of my Fiduciary duty, I am dedicated to serving your best interest, at all times. That means I got your back. Only licensed, pre-screened agents will have access to the electronic lockbox to show your house. I follow up with every potential buyer. I answer my phone. I return messages right away. You will save time and you will save money.
Professional and Systematic
The sale of your house is the natural result of our systematic effort. My Hyper Local Marketing System exposes your house for sale to the largest pool of buyers looking to buy a home in your neighborhood. Your house will be listed for sale everywhere including all other brokerages. I work with you, to make it easy to show your house.
Throughout the house selling process you are in control, it is your house. I present each offer to you with the pros, cons and relevant information so you can make a smart decision. You choose the buyer you want to sell your house to.
I tenaciously negotiate, with your best interest and guidance, in a professional, no-nonsense manner with the buyer side for the best price and terms. I help you get ready to move by selling your house for the highest price and within your time frame.
The Target List Price
The Target List Price is the number #1 determining factor of whether your house sells within a reasonable time or if it even sells at all. The Target List Price affects a buyer’s interest in your house, more so than clutter, paint, curb appeal or anything else. The first few weeks are crucial, as that is when the buyers interest in your house is its highest.
If you are considering selling your Metro Phoenix house, then start with a FREE PRICE TREND ANALYSIS of your house and neighborhood. I provide you with the most relevant information to help you set the sales prices of your house, just right. Based on your objectives and timeline, I will help you determine the best Target List Price for your house, so your house sells. I will provide you the information and guidance you need to sell your house fast and walk away with the most money.
There is never any obligation. I am happy to provide you the local information and guidance to help you sell your Metro Phoenix house. There is never any upfront charges or fees. You only pay me when I sell your house.
Let's Get Started Saving You $1,000s Selling Your House
Zack Alawi is offering his brother and sister US Military Veterans thousands of dollars in REBATES when they buy a home in Metro Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert AZ.
Around this time each year, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to list their houses. Similarly, others who already have their homes on the market remove their listings until the spring. Let’s unpack the top reasons why listing your house now or...
Experts stress the importance of maintaining good credit before you apply for a mortgage. But after you get that mortgage and close on a new house, what happens to your credit score? Keep working hard on your credit score It takes years of acquiring and faithfully...
A considerable number of potential buyers shy away from the real estate market because they’re uncertain about the buying process – particularly when it comes to qualifying for a mortgage. For many, the mortgage process can be scary, but it doesn’t have to be! In...